Wednesday, January 03, 2007

First FO of 2007

Not surprisingly, my first FO of 2007 is the last project I cast on in 2006:

Picture 410

Yes, I know it's just one sock, but I made a second just like it a few weeks ago:

Picture 405

That counts as an FO, right?
Work with me here, people.

Next on the sock agenda is this fabulous skein of Regia that Sibylle sent me for Christmas:

Picture 412

But first I intend to complete my contribution to the Arrowhead Lace Swap we're having next Tuesday at Stitch 'n Bitch. After much indecision and gnashing of teeth (not to mention purchasing of materials), I've decided to stick with my original idea which involves this luscious skein of Debbie Bliss Pure Silk:

Picture 407

Tip of the Day: Don't wind this yarn on your skein winder. Use your hands to wind it into an old-fashioned ball. Trust me on this one.

|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.